Saturday, November 2, 2019

Day 4

 Missed a few days because I was so focused on Halloween.

 I went as the Grim Reaper this year! It was so cooooooool!!!!!!!!! 
 I was the only one who seemed to have a homemade costume too... then again the other people around were little kids and their parents while I was the one big kid with Dad following in the car  XD It was so much fun!

The amount of compliments was truly amazing, Halloween just isn't about the candy anymore...It's the whole experience that comes with it.

One guy gave out full size candy ( He is the best ) While this one nice lady told me I should consider going into costume design just because of how good it was! 
(I had wings, a scythe with a skull that could open on top, decorative rags and a skeleton gown + gloves)

Memories: ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of it... going right through a crowd that thought they were tough until they saw me and got freaked out.... Next year I plan to go as a Plague Doctor

1 comment:

  1. MyJobsi.com is a popular and simple job board in the USA.
    MyJobsi.com aims to concentrate job postings of quality employers, institutions and corporations across the U.S. The job postings can be filtered by state, location, job categories or job title.
    Visit for more info: job posting site

    ReplyDelete